Our Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- View All Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- Contact Us
- My Account
Aspire TravelTM World Elite MasterCard®
Double miles you can actually use!
- 2 reward miles for every $1 on all purchases – no matter where you shop
- 10,000 miles when you make your first purchase
- No limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Add an authorized user for $0 and earn even more miles with their purchases
- World Elite MasterCard Travel benefits, including Travel Emergency Medical insurance and Trip Cancellation insurance
Earn rewards and skip the hassle with our No Hassle RewardsTM program!
- Book your own trip – including the hotel, airline or rental car of your choice – then redeem your reward miles for your travel expenses
- Pay for the taxes on your travel with your miles
- No blackout dates or hidden fees
Redeem for Travel, Gift Cards or Cash – it’s up to you!
Redeem for travel with as little as 15,000 reward miles.
Gift cards make a great gift – even for yourself.
Redeem reward miles for cash and spend however you want.
How many reward miles do I need to travel?
|Cost of Your Travel||Rewards Miles Needed|
|Up to $150||15,000|
|$150.01 to $350||35,000|
|$350.01 to $600||60,000|
|$600.01 and greater||Travel cost x100|
Reward miles are applied to total net purchases. That means any purchase that's charged to your Capital One credit card minus credits or returns. Cash advances, balance transfers and access cheque transactions aren't eligible for rewards.
Your first purchase bonus reward miles accumulate within two billing cycles after the first qualifying purchase is posted to your account.
Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Flight Delay, Baggage Loss, Baggage Delay, Purchase Assurance, Extended Warranty, and Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver insurance are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC), while Price Protection Service is a service provided by ABIC. Travel Emergency Medical (except for travel in Cuba) and Travel Accident Insurance are underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida. Travel Emergency Medical insurance, for travel in Cuba only, is underwritten by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
In addition, we have a number of checkpoints to ensure your identity stays safe during the application process. If we're unable to confirm your identity during the application process, you'll need to go into a Canada Post outlet and provide further identification.