Our Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- View All Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- Contact Us
- My Account
Aspire TravelTM World Elite MasterCard®
ANNUAL INTEREST RATES
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Advance
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Double miles you can actually use!
- 2 reward miles for every $1 on all purchases – no matter where you shop
- One-time bonus of 40,000 miles - equal to $400 in travel - once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months2
- No limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Add an authorized user for $0 and earn even more miles with their purchases
- World Elite MasterCard Travel benefits, including Travel Emergency Medical insurance and Trip Cancellation insurance
Earn rewards and skip the hassle with our rewards program!
- Book your own trip – including the hotel, airline or rental car of your choice – then redeem your reward miles for your travel expenses
- Pay for the taxes on your travel with your miles
- No blackout dates or hidden fees
Redeem for Travel, Gift Cards or Cash – it’s up to you!
No minimum reward mile requirements to redeem for travel. 100 points = $1 in travel.
Gift cards make a great gift – even for yourself.
Redeem reward miles for cash and spend however you want.
Reward miles are applied to total net purchases. That means any purchase that's charged to your Capital One credit card minus credits or returns. Cash advances, balance transfers and access cheque transactions aren't eligible for rewards.
You will be awarded an early spend bonus of 40,000 reward miles when you spend $1,000 on net purchases in the first 3 months following account booking. Net purchases are any purchases that are charged to your Capital One credit card minus credits or returns. Cash advances, balance transfers and access cheque transactions don’t count as purchases. These bonus reward miles will be reflected within two billing cycles after the qualifying purchases have been posted to your account.
Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Flight Delay, Baggage Loss, Baggage Delay, Purchase Assurance, Extended Warranty, and Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver insurance are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC), while Price Protection Service is a service provided by ABIC. Travel Emergency Medical (except for travel in Cuba) and Travel Accident Insurance are underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida. Travel Emergency Medical insurance, for travel in Cuba only, is underwritten by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
In addition, we have a number of checkpoints to ensure your identity stays safe during the application process. If we're unable to confirm your identity during the application process, you'll need to go into a Canada Post outlet and provide further identification.