Our Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- View All Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- Contact Us
- My Account
Aspire CashTM Platinum MasterCard®
ANNUAL INTEREST RATES
- Balance Transfer
- Cash Advance
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Cash back with no annual fee? Now that’s rewarding!
With the Aspire Cash Platinum MasterCard, you get cash rewards on every purchase – and there's no limit to the amount you can earn.
- 1% cash rewards for every $1 on all purchases
- No annual fee
- No limit to the amount of cash you can earn
- Cash rewards have no expiry date
- Add an authorized user for $0 and earn even more cash with their purchases
- Platinum MasterCard benefits, including Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty
Redeem for cash whenever – and however – you want!
Cash or statement credit? You choose how you want your cash, plus:
- Your cash rewards never expire!
- There’s no limit to the amount of cash you can earn
- You can redeem as much or as little as you want – there are no restrictions
- Redeem as often as you like
Cash rewards are applied to total net purchases. That means any purchase that's charged to your Aspire credit card minus refunds, returns or other similar credits. Cash advances, balance transfers and access cheque transactions aren't eligible for rewards.
Purchase Assurance, Extended Warranty, Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver and Baggage Delay insurance are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC), while Price Protection Service is a service provided by ABIC. Travel Accident insurance is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
In addition, we have a number of checkpoints to ensure your identity stays safe during the application process. If we're unable to confirm your identity during the application process, you'll need to go into a Canada Post outlet and provide further identification.