Our Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- View All Credit Cards
- Why Capital One?
- Contact Us
- Starting early July 2016, your mail delivery may be interrupted by a possible postal strike. Your minimum payment is still required by the due date even if you don’t receive a statement in the mail. You may want to consider alternate methods to access your account info and statement. Sign up / sign in to Online Banking or visit our Contact Us page – we’re here to help.
Capital One is unlike any financial institution you've ever dealt with, and that's a good thing! We're proud of what we've built – something much more important than bricks and mortar.
We're committed to our customers.
Our business is helping customers, so what's important to them is important to us. Our commitment to our customers motivates us to stay in close touch with their financial needs and concerns. As a result, we're a leader in offering competitive credit terms – and we never stop challenging ourselves to find even better ways to serve our customers.
We think it's the right way to do business and we're fortunate because over 46 million customers worldwide agree.
In Canada, our Capital One MasterCard products offer some of the best rates and rewards available with 24/7 customer service to back them up.
- Capital One Canada named one of the "Best Workplaces in Canada" by the Great Place to Work Institute (Canada)
- Capital One Canada named as one of "Canada's Top Employers for Young People” by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Capital One Canada listed as one of Greater Toronto's "Top Employers" by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500
- Ranked #128 on Forbes “Most Reputable Companies” list
- Named to FORTUNE magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Named to "Working Mother's 100 Best Companies" list
- Ranked on FORTUNE’S “100 Best Companies to Work For”
- Listed among the "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality" by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Named to Working Mother magazine’s “Best Companies for Hourly Workers” list
- Capital One listed on Diversity Inc.’s “25 Noteworthy Companies"
Capital One is unlike any financial institution you've ever dealt with.