- About Us
Capital One is unlike any financial institution you've ever dealt with, and that's a good thing! We're proud of what we've built – something much more important than bricks and mortar.
We're committed to our customers.
Our business is helping customers, so what's important to them is important to us. Our commitment to our customers motivates us to stay in close touch with their financial needs and concerns. As a result, we're a leader in offering competitive credit terms – and we never stop challenging ourselves to find even better ways to serve our customers.
We think it's the right way to do business and we're fortunate because over 46 million customers worldwide agree.
In Canada, our Capital One MasterCard products offer some of the best rates and rewards available with 24/7 customer service to back them up.
- Capital One Canada listed as one of Greater Toronto's "Top Employers (2008)" by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Capital One Canada named one of the "Best Workplaces in Canada (2011)" by the Great Place to Work Institute (Canada)
- Capital One Canada named as one of "Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2011)" by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Listed as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies (2011)" by Fortune magazine
- Recognized on DiversityInc's "25 Noteworthy Companies (2011)" as a potential contender for DiversityInc's "Top 50 Companies for Diversity (2012)"
- Named one of Working Mother's "Best Companies for Hourly Workers (2011)" for promoting health/wellness, education, flexibility and work-life balance
- Ranked amongst Fortune's "Top Companies for Leaders (2011)"
- Earned a spot on the Dave Thomas Foundation's "Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces List (2011)" for offering competitive adoption benefits, including financial reimbursement and paid leave
- Named one of Working Mother's "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2011)" for supporting work-life balance by offering flextime hours, telecommuting, paid maternity leave and employee assistance programs
- Recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work (2011)" for LGBT equality by the Human Rights Campaign
Capital One is unlike any financial institution you've ever dealt with.